Thursday 15 September 2022

A welcome to Media!

1) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?

The part of the course which I'm looking forward to the most is creating a short film.

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope to increase my editing ability and learn more about the media.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media (5-9)?

I am going to work as hard as I can to achieve a 9 or minimum 8.

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

The last thing I watched was My Hero Academia which is an anime about superheroes.

5) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience? Why would an audience like it?

It has a very good storyline and is exciting as well.

6) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)

In the past 24 hours I've used the Phone, Tv, Computer, Laptop, Printer. Firestick, Alexa, Siri and Radio 

7) What device do you use most to access the media?

The device I use the most to access the media is my phone.

8) Watch this clip from acclaimed BBC drama series Doctor Who:



9) Why was the casting of Jodie Whittaker a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?

She is the first female in doctor who.

10) What aspects of this scene do you think an audience might enjoy? List at least three things and explain why the audience would enjoy each aspect. 

  • Special effects it makes the more interesting
  • The background makes it more entertaining
  • Camera angles make it more suspenseful



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lara Croft Go CSP blog tasks

Language 1) When did Lara Croft first appear in a videogame? Lara Croft first appeared in 1996 Eidos Playstation game Tomb Raider and was th...